Dining Certificates

Jmeyers

We booked our cruise with AAA. One special offer that we got was a dining certificate for two. The certificate came in the mail today and says some of the restaurants including Izumi are excluded. I was so surprised to read that Izumi was not included. What restaurant should we go to? Thoughts?

We did Chops and we enjoyed it.

Izumi is probably not included because the cost of that meal is greatly dependent on what you buy as each item is priced differently. I believe Sabor is similar pricing to Izumi so I'd imagine it's also not included.

We booked our cruise with AAA. One special offer that we got was a dining certificate for two. The certificate came in the mail today and says some of the restaurants including Izumi are excluded. I was so surprised to read that Izumi was not included. What restaurant should we go to? Thoughts?

Ship?

As you are on the Allure your choices would be Chops, 150 CP, Giovannis or Samba.

If they have excluded Izumi I would also think that they have excluded Chefs table. Sabor is also a la carte and if you want to eat there your best just to pay for it as it won't be that expensive.

Since it's free I would choose Chops or 150 CP as those are the more expensive options. We had great food and Service last year at Chops on Allure and will be heading there again in January.