Flowrider Fee?

I was looking at the Cruise Planner for our cruise coming up on Adventure of the Seas in February and saw that they have the Flowrider on there without any description and a fee of $69. Does anyone know what this fee is for? Is this for a private lesson? I would guess they're not charging to ride the Flowrider, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

I was looking at the Cruise Planner for our cruise coming up on Adventure of the Seas in February and saw that they have the Flowrider on there without any description and a fee of $69. Does anyone know what this fee is for? Is this for a private lesson? I would guess they're not charging to ride the Flowrider, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

Flowrider - Free

Flowrider private lessons - $69

Losing your bathing suit bottom because it isn't tied tightly - priceless

:)

We did the $69 lesson this past week - technically it's semi-private. It's for a small group of 4-6 people, minimum of 4. For $352 (I think that was the price), you can have an hour to yourself (and up to 5 friends), but with no instruction.

My boys got a lot out of the $69 version - there were 6 total in the lesson, so they each got 6 or 7 runs on the Flowrider with instruction. They were wanting to learn more stand up surfing and both of them were considerably better at the end of the hour.

We did the $69 lesson this past week - technically it's semi-private. It's for a small group of 4-6 people, minimum of 4. For $352 (I think that was the price), you can have an hour to yourself (and up to 5 friends), but with no instruction.

My boys got a lot out of the $69 version - there were 6 total in the lesson, so they each got 6 or 7 runs on the Flowrider with instruction. They were wanting to learn more stand up surfing and both of them were considerably better at the end of the hour.

If you don't mind me asking - how old are your boys? My son is going to be 10 .5 on our next cruise. He was 8 on our last cruise and really loved bogie boarding! He definitely wants to try stand up but wants/needs some coaching so this could be perfect for him! He is super tall - already 5ft - so he meets the requirements this time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My boys are 11 and 16. They both spent hours a day at the Flowrider, but mostly boogie boarding. Stand up surfing was usually a good 30 minute wait so they only went a couple times. That's why they wanted to try stand up during a private lesson. 11 year old was a little more shaky on the surfboard, but my 16 year old is an experienced snowboarder, so that helped

Sent from my iPhone using Forums