Allure Entertainment

rstein314

We have seen Mamma Mia eight times on RCCL ships. Best show hands down.

That's awesome! That alone has paid for your cruise (i.e. compared with what you would pay to see it 8X on Broadway)!

PS - I have seen Mamma Mia a total of 24 times, with the most recent time on Allure. Great performance.

Edited by LuCruise

Can anyone confirm what nights the Momma-Mia shows are on the western Cruise Allure also the Blue Plant & Ice show. I tried to look at the link to the compass someone posted but my old computer want let them load:(

Mamma Mia Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Blue planet Friday and Saturday that's on a 7 night cruise

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Forums mobile app

When we went it was the same cast for both shows so makes sense the shows don't overlap. [emoji2]

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

We went to a behind the scenes tour once on Oasis. The shows don't overlap because it is a lot of work to change the sets. So one show will run for 2-3 days and then they switch over to the other. So on Allure it is Mamma Mia then Blue Planet. On Oasis CATS runs and then Come Fly With Me.

We went to a behind the scenes tour once on Oasis. The shows don't overlap because it is a lot of work to change the sets. So one show will run for 2-3 days and then they switch over to the other. So on Allure it is Mamma Mia then Blue Planet. On Oasis CATS runs and then Come Fly With Me.

Must have been a neat tour.

That makes total sense about the shows. 😀

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk