Coffee creamer please

mamakpd

I would like to know if there is anyone who also likes liquid coffee creamer flavors and if I packed a plastic bottle liquid on a check in bag would it get to my room....from the port of New Orleans. I absolutely would love to have my creamer with me and don't know how to go about getting it on. HELP

I would like to know if there is anyone who also likes liquid coffee creamer flavors and if I packed a plastic bottle liquid on a check in bag would it get to my room....from the port of New Orleans. I absolutely would love to have my creamer with me and don't know how to go about getting it on. HELP

No bottles. Not sure what you can do ...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks goofy girl...they may not have my flavor...but prob better than nothing....I swear...coffee is what runs through my veins....BUT ...they also use the coffee they brew for passengers to run the ship....YUCK ...last cruise....

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If I remember right I took the powder one unopened in my cary on and no problem. I am going to try next week and if they take it oh well lol. but I will try. Just dont open it. I use Hazelnut and it does make a diffrence

Coffee mate makes these non-refrigerator squeeze bottles, small, in the coffee aisle of your grocer. Look a bit like regular creamer bottles. At least in original flavor, if not other flavors now. Last a long while. Stick 203 in a zip lock and carry on board with you. This is what DW does now. A whole bottle of creamer, even if it made it through check in unscathed, would spoil during the cruise. The coolers in the cabins aren't cold enough for dairy or dairy like products.

I would say get some of the coffee mate flavors in powdered form (not creamer) and then use the half & half that is always available on the Lido deck. That should come close to the liquid coffee creamers that come in the bottles and are hard to carry on to the ships.

My hubby only likes/uses International Delight French Vanilla liquid coffee creamer. To use at home, he purchases it in the largest size available in the refrigeration section. To use on our cruises, he purchases a box (or 2, depending on the length of our cruise) of the non-refrigerated singles from the coffee aisle. We pack the box(es) of singles in our carry-on & keep an open box on the vanity so he doesn't forget to grab some when going to Lido or the dining room for coffee. He's tried other creamers in various forms for our cruises (last time it was the liquid squirt kind) but it just ruins his enjoyment of his daily coffee fixes. From now on we are making sure to always get what he likes for each trip! :)

I have issues with dairy products - not exactly lactose intolerant because it doesn't bother me every time I use cream or milk. But - to be on the safe side, I take the small containers not only for the taste, but also because they are non-dairy.

The last several cruises I've had CHEERS & will on my cruise this month. I take advantage of the "good" coffee from the Coffee Bar and love the cappuccino - but have to limit myself due to the steamed milk. I think what I'll do now is order a regular coffee the majority of the time & use my creamers.

By the way, for those who love the specialty coffees - and maybe most of you already know this and I'm one of the only dummies that didn't - you can give the barista the number of sugar packets you want & he/she will put them in the cup before making the coffee. Stops you from having to try to "fit" the sugar in when the cup is full. One of the sweet guys working at the coffee bar on the Breeze let me know when he saw me struggling to add sugar (lol).