Adonia itineries

alexoneblack

Beware - offer ends tomorrow! I was going to wait until on board Aurora in four weeks but my TA alerted me to the offer being withdrawn.

Managed to get 14th July sailing.

Host Sharon.....as you are booked on Adonia now, perhaps you can help us get the Roll call facility for Adonia (P &O ) back! I have Emailed help/admin 3 times now but they seem to be refusing to even acknowledge my emails....not their usual practice agreed ..but is starting to annoy! And have started a thread.... So.....Just to let us know why not or when would be so helpful!

Thank you!

Host Sharon.....as you are booked on Adonia now, perhaps you can help us get the Roll call facility for Adonia (P &O ) back! I have Emailed help/admin 3 times now but they seem to be refusing to even acknowledge my emails....not their usual practice agreed ..but is starting to annoy! And have started a thread.... So.....Just to let us know why not or when would be so helpful!

Thank you!

I would also like the Adonia Roll Call facility back up and running!

I wanted to start one last Wednesday and couldn't. 😞

Sent from my Sony Z1 Compact.

• 3 weeks later...
Beware - offer ends tomorrow! I was going to wait until on board Aurora in four weeks but my TA alerted me to the offer being withdrawn.

Managed to get 14th July sailing.

I was fully booked for 2017, so wasn't able to take advantage of the Adonia 50% off offer. But today it's been announced that Voyages of Discovery, with whom I had a cruise booked for next summer, have gone belly up. If only I'd known in time that I wouldn't be cruising with them, I could have booked something on Adonia as a substitute. :mad: So I've been having fun on the ABTA website submitting a claim to have my VoD deposit refunded.

I would also like the Adonia Roll Call facility back up and running!

I wanted to start one last Wednesday and couldn't.

Sent from my Sony Z1 Compact.

Just in case you hadn't spotted it, the Adonia roll-call is back up.

I was fully booked for 2017, so wasn't able to take advantage of the Adonia 50% off offer. But today it's been announced that Voyages of Discovery, with whom I had a cruise booked for next summer, have gone belly up. If only I'd known in time that I wouldn't be cruising with them, I could have booked something on Adonia as a substitute. :mad: So I've been having fun on the ABTA website submitting a claim to have my VoD deposit refunded.

Indeed -- sad to see two small-ship lines go down (Swan Hellenic too).

One other thought: I wonder which cruise line will buy their ships?

I've been wondering that but Saga have a new build coming plus an order for another, CMV seem to be going big now (although wouldn't be surprised if they haven't overstretched themselves), possible Fred Olsen - or a foreign line. China is the big emerging cruise market.

I hope she is in good order on her return, just booked her for 3 June 2018, France and Spain, 16 nights, ex Southampton.

What was this Fathom mob she was with? Not heard of them here in OZ. Hope they did not wreck Adonia.

Edited by NSWP