Do you put luggage tags on before flight??

smileytrips

Good airline agents should cut off any old tags which may include the cruise tags so again - I would NOT put them on until after the flight unless......

You put the cruise tags in a special plastic sleeve like the ones used for contact info. That makes it easy to see they aren't airline tags and they aren't as likely to get ripped off during transport.

Airlines are trying to move thousands of bags quickly - don't make the agents have to navigate around other paper tags that get in the way.

I actually have the plastic sleeve holders I use that Cruise Critic sells and they have worked perfectly.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/store/product.cfm?ID=46

Do you put luggage tags on before flight?? We never put the Cruise line luggage tags 0n until the morning we are leaving our pre-cruise hotel. If we were not doing a pre-cruise hotel stay we wouldn't put the Cruise line luggage tags on until we claimed our luggage from the airlines we flew in on. Then we would put the Cruise line luggage tags on.