When Does RCCL Generally Undecorate Their Ships?

sdjatigger

Hello!

I was on the Brilliance from January 3-8, 2015, and the Christmas and New Years decorations started coming down towards the end of our sailing. By the time we got back to Tampa, the decorations were gone.

Derek

Hello!

I was on the Brilliance from January 3-8, 2015, and the Christmas and New Years decorations started coming down towards the end of our sailing. By the time we got back to Tampa, the decorations were gone.

Derek

Thanks Derek! That gives me hope that they will still be up for part of our cruise. I didn't want to miss them!

We are sailing the NYE cruise on Freedom Dec. 30. I'm hoping the Christmas decorations will still be up, but unsure how long they generally keep the ships decorated. Does anyone know?

They were down before New Year on Allure last year. Think they took them down on the 29th. By New Years Eve nothing remained of Christmas

Hello!

Derek

Same with Oasis last year, all up and decorated on Jan 2nd, I think our 1st port day they started to come down.