How would YOU speed up arrival port enbarkation?

SmoothFlying

IF, you were put in charge (total control) of the embarkation system, any suggestions to what could be done to speed up the system. Looks like we all LOVE to gripe about the problem but it seems like someone somewhere could make it easier. What's your opinion to what could be done (realistically) to speed up the process. OR, is this just wishful thinking?

Mac

They already do a tremendous job of getting everyone off and cleared just a couple for hours. If more people followed directions and didn't crowd the stairs and disembarkation deck, it might go even more smoothly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by simplelife

They already do a tremendous job of getting everyone off and cleared just a couple for hours. If more people followed directions and didn't crowd the stairs and disembarkation deck, it might go even more smoothly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's basically the crux of the problem. :( When you have humans involved, especially trying to do a 'self assist' embarkation with ten to fifteen steamer trunks all the while screaming at the cruise lines personal, 'We NEED some help HERE !!' ( I actually saw this transpire on the Oasis OTS). I thought, silently to myself, 'What PART of not more than ONE suitcase, per person, per cabin to do the self assist didn't this idiot understand..?' So, you're right on that point.

Mac