When will the new CD schedule come out?

IPlayWithString

Because we're trying to determine what cruises we'll be going on this summer and who the CD will be will DEFINITELY make an impact on that. This one particular CD we want to avoid if at all possible (Malcolm "Whoohoo C'MERE!" Burns).

Thanks.

You cruise because of a CD??????

I highly recommend Chris Williams, who will be on the Dream beginning in February. He was SUCH a pleasure in September when he was CD on the Dream for one sailing. He calls himself the "Flying Scottsman".

Because we're trying to determine what cruises we'll be going on this summer and who the CD will be will DEFINITELY make an impact on that. This one particular CD we want to avoid if at all possible (Malcolm "Whoohoo C'MERE!" Burns).

Thanks.

I highly recommend Chris Williams, who will be on the Dream beginning in February. He was SUCH a pleasure in September when he was CD on the Dream for one sailing. He calls himself the "Flying Scottsman".

I have not had the pleasure of having him as a CD but met him on the Freedom when he was lead singer. Very engaging and caring.

You cruise because of a CD??????

Not entirely no.:D

We've sailed with Malcolm twice and I can honestly say I'd rather throw myself overboard to a pack of waiting Great White sharks than sail with that man again. He just gets on my last nerve and with him repeating "C'mere! C'MERE!" in a high pitched annoying tone so many times throughout the cruise, my son (who has echolalia, which is where he'll find something he thinks is the NEATEST THING EVER to say) was repeating it until I wanted to stab my ears with forks.

There are certain cruise directors we have really enjoyed--Matey McAleavy, Ken (forget the last name right now..I think he's an entertainment director now anyway) and Jen Baxter. :)

There are certain cruise directors we have really enjoyed--Matey McAleavy, Ken (forget the last name right now..I think he's an entertainment director now anyway) and Jen Baxter. :)

That's funny, I like Jen Baxter also, but I know that a lot of people on here feel the same way about her as you do about Malcolm.