Cloud 9 Spa passes

CRU1Z1N

A little more information: I went to my booking (for Magic, June 17) and clicked on spa services. On the last page (8? I believe) was the option to purchase the 7 day pass. Done!

I was afraid that it would sell out, if I waited to book onboard.

I bought ours for our upcoming Vista cruise online. It was strange though. I saw single passes being sold, then they disappeared for a couple of months. Reappeared as couples passes only, & finally they now have both listed; couples and single passes.

If you buy a pass before hand, double check the price when you get on board. Sometimes its actually cheaper once on board, so I would ask for the difference back.

Edited by Rosethorn40

A little more information: I went to my booking (for Magic, June 17) and clicked on spa services. On the last page (8? I believe) was the option to purchase the 7 day pass. Done!

I was afraid that it would sell out, if I waited to book onboard.

Thank you! I looked but didn't go clear back to page 8. Seems they would put it on page 1

I already purchased mine for Magic October 2017 cruise because I want to make sure I get one! FYI: I also got my pass on line for this past Magic October 2016 cruise and they required the confirmation from the email I received. I had it so no problem for me but just make sure you bring it with you when you first go to spa or you will have to go to guest services to get it figured out.

I already purchased mine for Magic October 2017 cruise because I want to make sure I get one! FYI: I also got my pass on line for this past Magic October 2016 cruise and they required the confirmation from the email I received. I had it so no problem for me but just make sure you bring it with you when you first go to spa or you will have to go to guest services to get it figured out.

I'm glad you posted that, I went and purchased it for my Halloween Breeze cruise next year. I purchased it for my Magic cruise in January but it wasn't available the first few times I looked, maybe they had website issues?

Hello from the other Portland :D

Edited by LibratPDX