Anthem Solarium Bistro

robbykapnj

Has anyone tried this free specialty dining venue? Is it worth missing a night in the main dining room for dinner? Are food options here for dinner different than what is offered for lunch?

Has anyone stopped by for pre-dinner appetizers and then gone to dinner in the main dining room?

I went there for dinner twice on the recent 12-night Caribbean sailing. The salad/appetizer was buffet style, dinner was served, and then dessert is buffet. The menu was the same both nights. Personally? I thought the food was okay, but I felt the dining room had a better selection. I didn't take a picture of the menu, but here was an assortment of 6 or so items for an entree, plus 3 'specialty' options that you could pay more for. Their known for their 2lb lobster, which was lower in cost in the Solarium Bistro than in the MDR. Larger too.

They don't officially have lunch, but more of a brunch menu we found.

Hope that helps..

I would not skip the dining room for the bistro but would have pre dinner snacks in the Windjammer. Dinner there looked quite nice. It opens at 5:30 & since we were only 1 floor down I would stop in some nights just to look around.

We liked this venue a lot. The dinner (ordered off the menu) was very good, and i like have the various options offered at the buffet part of dinner.

As mentioned, it is also open for brunch. Away from the crowds of the Windjammer, but with not quite that broad selection.