2019 Countdown Clocks

njaloha

Ok, I've booked by 2019 cruise, excited and thrilled to finally get this task off my to do list but the 2019 date isn't available in the Countdown Clock 'app'. :eek:

Any idea when that will be available?? :confused:

I simply can't move forward until I've updated my signature with my new countdown clock. Oh no!!!!! :D:cool::D

• 7 months later...

How do I delete my current countdown calendar? I realized it has the wrong date and I want to update it. Cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete the clock that is showing (I do know how to create the link to make the correct countdown clock). Anybody?

I have a count-down clock for nineteen.

I use them as a reminder to do certain things (like book tours, go over my cruise/order luggage tags with Celebrity, do express pass, etc..), make hotel/plane reservations and to remind me when final payment is due :(.

As soon as I return from the cruise I delete it.

How do I delete my current countdown calendar? I realized it has the wrong date and I want to update it. Cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete the clock that is showing (I do know how to create the link to make the correct countdown clock). Anybody?

Just go into your signature in your profile and delete code. Simple right??? I'm on my phone now but later when I'm on my laptop I'll try to be more specific. [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When you created it, you copied and pasted the url. Then saved it.

To delete, just highlight the url you created. Cut it, or do a backspace. It should be erased. Then click save.

Unlike the previous version of Cruise critic where one could see the countdown clocks and previous cruises one had done this is no longer apparent . If one can be bothered one can expand a signature when viewing a thread but the changes have kind of taken away a bit of the fun

When you created it, you copied and pasted the url. Then saved it.

To delete, just highlight the url you created. Cut it, or do a backspace. It should be erased. Then click save.

Hi,

I just went into my User Profile to edit my signature because I wanted to delete 2 countdown clocks. In the area where the countdown URL's used to be, I see the actual countdown clock. So I left clicked to highlight and right clicked for the pop up and chose CUT to delete it.

Hi,

I just went into my User Profile to edit my signature because I wanted to delete 2 countdown clocks. In the area where the countdown URL's used to be, I see the actual countdown clock. So I left clicked to highlight and right clicked for the pop up and chose CUT to delete it.

You can change the format to see the actual URL instead of the clock by clicking on the icon with the underlined italic A (just above the link crossed out icon, next to the up and down arrows). Sorry, I'm no techie so don't know what the icon button is actually called, but it worked for me ;).

You can change the format to see the actual URL instead of the clock by clicking on the icon with the underlined italic A (just above the link crossed out icon, next to the up and down arrows). Sorry, I'm no techie so don't know what the icon button is actually called, but it worked for me ;).

Thank you very much for your reply. I'll give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums