Formal nights on Anthem 7 day Bahamas cruise?

skrapngal

There are no formal nights on the Anthem. There is the Grande dining room that is formal so if you want to dress formal you need to book that dining room on any night. The other complimentary dining rooms are casual. I would suggest you book online as all the dining rooms book quickly unless you are a late eater.

There are no formal nights on the Anthem. There is the Grande dining room that is formal so if you want to dress formal you need to book that dining room on any night. The other complimentary dining rooms are casual. I would suggest you book online as all the dining rooms book quickly unless you are a late eater.

Alas, you are sadly out of date.

Dynamic Dining is gone and the Anthem now does what all the other ships do.

OP, first formal night is #2 & second is either #5 or #6, depending on the itinerary.

Alas, you are sadly out of date.

Dynamic Dining is gone and the Anthem now does what all the other ships do.

OP, first formal night is #2 & second is either #5 or #6, depending on the itinerary.

Really? We were just on it for the 3rd time 2 months ago so couldn't be too far out of date. When did they do this?

How formal do most dress on formal nights?

You will see a wide range of attire.

Here is the cruise line suggestion:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=255&faqSubjectId=334&faqSubjectName=Life+Onboard&faqType=faq

How formal do most dress on formal nights?

It really varies wildly and in my experience RCCL doesn't maintain any kind of standard anyway. On shorter cruises shorts and a t-shirt absolutely gets seated and even on the longer cruises they're likely to. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in, you won't feel out of place in a business casual type outfit.

Edited by Emortal

We got off last week & found that people were dressed all different ways. Some guys had slacks on & their girls were dressed to the nines. Some couples were completely casual. A tuxedo here & there. Some women had gowns. I had 2 dresses & never wore them. I chose to wear pants with fancier tops. No matter how you dress you won't feel out of place on this ship.