Specialty Restaurant Dress Code

defeser

I will be sailing on the Silhouette December 26. I have made two reservations at specialty restaurants...Lawn Club Grill and Qsine...both for dinner. I'm travelling with my wonderful wife, 13 yr old son and 10 yr old daughter. Can anyone please tell me the dress code for each? We are trying not to over pack, as it is only a four-night sailing. I appreciate your help!

During our Caribbean B2B last January the Lawn Club Grill allowed shorts in the evening. Their rationale was that it was an outdoor restaurant and it was humid and warm in the Caribbean. I wore khakis and a polo, but I did see many in shorts. Great food, by the way! :)

We had dinner at the Lawn Club on Silhouette on our 12/4 cruise. We tend to like to dress up for dinner but went a bit more casual for Lawn Club and didn't feel under or over dressed.

My husband wore a short-sleeved button down shirt with a subtle hawaiian print with Khakis and a pair of loafers. I wore a sundress with flat sandals. Didn't see anyone in shorts but it doesn't mean there weren't any. It was definitely more on the casual side.

Keep in mind too that even though they have plastic sides that provide protection from the wind, it may be cooler than you would expect. We were very comfortable but temps will vary with the weather.

We timed our reservation to begin while we were still docked in San Juan and finish after sail-away and it was beautiful! An added bonus was the Sangria and Wine on the lawn happened to be that night, too so there was live music.

Enjoy!

I will be sailing on the Silhouette December 26. I have made two reservations at specialty restaurants...Lawn Club Grill and Qsine...both for dinner. I'm travelling with my wonderful wife, 13 yr old son and 10 yr old daughter. Can anyone please tell me the dress code for each? We are trying not to over pack, as it is only a four-night sailing. I appreciate your help!

Smart casual is the norm. This was true when there was formal nights in the past. Collared shirt nice slacks decent shoes are all you need. Chic night is what you choose it to be.(we'll still dress up, however)