Havana harbor- port or starboard?

EatonDoolittle

My upcoming cruise has an extended time docked here, and while I plan to do a lot, I expect I'll spend at least a little time on my balcony, enjoying seeing the city.

I found photos on line that show Fathom docked with Port side alongside, which would be my preference, I prefer a port side cabin.

Can anyone remember which side of their ship faced the most scenic view while docked here?

I know on other islands it varies depending on the captain and traffic that day, and I accept that, just looking for other people's experiences here.

Obviously, I'm not going to be on Fathom, that's why I'm asking.

Thanks in advance

My upcoming cruise has an extended time docked here, and while I plan to do a lot, I expect I'll spend at least a little time on my balcony, enjoying seeing the city.

I found photos on line that show Fathom docked with Port side alongside, which would be my preference, I prefer a port side cabin.

Can anyone remember which side of their ship faced the most scenic view while docked here?

I know on other islands it varies depending on the captain and traffic that day, and I accept that, just looking for other people's experiences here.

Obviously, I'm not going to be on Fathom, that's why I'm asking.

Thanks in advance

The ship may be birthed either bow to stern or reverse. We have been aboard for both. We too once made a decision based on docking starboard but got it wrong.

ERROR: SORRY I WAS REFERRING TO THE CRYSTAL.

Edited by ONT-CA

Fathom have stopped going to Cuba, or are planning to stop very soon...

I cannot recall the date.

Fathom will cease to exist in June. However, they have cruises scheduled to Cuba and the Dominican Republic through some date in May.

So it was not obvious why you are not going on Fathom. I am going to Cuba in April on the Fathom Adonia and there are still cabins available.