Princess Eze-Air free transfer?

Chris86

I've booked Eze-Air tickets with my upcoming cruise. I was under the impression that the transfer from airport to ship were included. My phone call with Princess indicated no transfer is included however they are available to purchase. This does contradict my conversation with Princess at time of booking.

What have others experienced?

Thanks,

Chris

I've booked Eze-Air tickets with my upcoming cruise. I was under the impression that the transfer from airport to ship were included. My phone call with Princess indicated no transfer is included however they are available to purchase. This does contradict my conversation with Princess at time of booking.

Thanks,

Chris

Transfers always cost additional even when having EZair flights.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Thanks,

Chris

No transfers are included with EZair. Transfers are an extra cost.

Depending on your port, it is often cheaper (not to mention faster and more convenient) to simply take a taxi. This is especially true with the Florida ports and many European ports such as Barcelona. Rome, on the other hand, is a port where one should carefully explore the options and cost.

Hank

Thanks,

Chris

When talking to the agent did you by chance also ask for a quote for pre or post Hotel? That is when transfers are included with Princess. Airport to Hotel, then hotel to ship or ship to hotel and hotel to airport.