Paying my bill

vea52

Hi, we will be on the Davina for Christmas. I am wondering about settling my bill at the end. Can I pay with debit (interact), visa or master card? What about cash? I realize I will be linking my card to a credit card when I arrive.

Thanks, Veronica

On Divina you link your account to a credit card. Do NOT use a debit card unless you have a very healthy balance in your checking account. You can pay with cash if you prefer. When using a card for your account, know that MSC processes the accounts through a bank in Paris, so unless you are using a card with no foreign transaction fees, there will be a foreign transaction fee on your credit card statement. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

Hi, we will be on the Davina for Christmas. I am wondering about settling my bill at the end. Can I pay with debit (interact), visa or master card? What about cash? I realize I will be linking my card to a credit card when I arrive.

Thanks, Veronica

Just register your visa or MC on board and if you want by the end go to Reception and pay with cash.

Thanks, Veronica

We will also be there for christmas - do you have kids with you?

We have 2 girls 11 and 15

From what I have read you have to do your credit card when on the ship

Edited by bnorris10

Thanks for the advice. I will link a mc to my account. Not sure about the international transaction fees so I am hoping to call my bank today. We head to Miami tomorrow morning, going early to ensure we get out of the snow, we received 24" in the last week.

We have no children. First time on MSC & looking forward to this cruise!

That is correct bnorris. There are small free standing machines on board at which you register your credit card. They are easy to use but any staff member can help you. MSC is not like other lines who take your card before you board.

Thanks, Veronica

It's better to use a credit card.