Food Favs on the Harmony of the Seas

chrcruiser

Looking forward to sailing on HOTS in February. Would love to see pictures of your food favorites. This could be Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner - All Restaurants from MDR to Specialty. Please be so kind to give the item and the restaurant. Special hanks in advance!

I second the guacamole from Sabor (we visited there 3 times during our cruise).

I enjoyed the sea scallop appetizer from Chops and the Filet from Chops as well.

The Roasted Garlic soup in the MDR has always been my favorite Royal menu offering.

I don't have a photo, but I will say three words to you: Royal Chocolate Cake. Each time we tried a different dessert, we ended up asking for Royal Chocolate Cake. It's even better with a scoop of vanilla ice cream -- that was something one of the waiters suggested one night, and lucky for us, it was on Night 2 of the cruise.

Just off Harmony. Never ate at MDR but here are a few of my food thoughts:

- Jamie's is the best restaurant on the ship. Land-quality food. Get the truffle pasta, lamb chops, burger and meat plank. All excellent.

- Sabor is a close second. Incredible guacamole and quesadillas.

- Izumi is third. The sushi, compared to land-based places, is always mediocre but the hibachi was the best one I've had between AL, OA and HM.

- Chops was hit or miss.

- Boardwalk Dog House has four options instead of 8 as I've seen elsewhere, but the smoke stack one is very good.

- Johnny Rockets was nearly inedible each time we tried it. Burger was like a hockey puck.

- Room service food was nearly terrible, even the new items not found on other ships.

For people who have access to Coastal Kitchen, be sure to eat there on Night 1. The filet was excellent, and that's the only night that they serve it.

I second that, best steak we had the whole week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums