Does MSC recognise other loyalty schemes

Dorset Cruiser

I was told last week by MSC Australia that it needs to be done prior to final payment.

MSC in Sweden have told me that the rules are the same everywhere and that the Voyagers club number must be presented at booking. If that's not done, no discount.

If MSC in Australia say that it must be done prior to final payment, MSC in Sweden are wrong! (Either the rules are different or the number doesn't have to be provided at booking.)

I have seen or heard about over 15 examples now of the 5% credit being applied after booking, but not sure which are those are in the UK or not. If anyone has had any recent success in the UK, I would be delighted to hear!

I can't find any publication anywhere about this "24-hour after booking" rule. Ah well, we will see how things turn out....

We are in UK. We got ours after 3 months of original booking

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know how they calculate the match? I had 28 cruise point with NCL and MSC matched me to the classic level. I was expecting silver...

Sorry to hear that. If you did this very recently (like this week), maybe they have already updated their equivalences based on NCL's new points structure (28 points is now only Bronze Latitudes, although you get to retain your Silver status if earned under the previous system).

How many points did MSC give you?

I am in the same "boat" to speak...was matched to classic several months ago [silver on NCL and 8 points shy of gold with the new system] and given 1 point by MSC. A little disappointed and tried calling the level match department but didn't get anywhere with my reasoning with the rep so I gave up, at the lower level it just didn't justify the hassle to me. I am still looking forward to my first MSC cruise on Divina on the 25th!

• 4 weeks later...