Condition of Summit Balcony Cabins

Pooh8941

We are booked on the Summit this summer, having only sailed Celebrity once before (Equinox 2015, Celebrity Suite). I am aware that the Summit is an older ship and that it has undergone a reburbishment this year, which appears to be improvements to the large suites and public rooms. I am curious to learn the condition of the balcony A2 cabins, mattresses, bedding, carpet, and sofa. Is there a marginal improvement to Conceirge cabins over balcony? If per chance anyone is familiar with 7166, I would love to hear any opinions. Thank you for input.

May 2016 to Bermuda on the Summit. Aft facing veranda cabin. If you looked for them you could find a spot of rust here and there. Furniture in the lounges and theater was in good shape, cabin showed a little wear on the sofa. All in all the ship was in excellent shape and the week on the Summit was once again NOT LONG ENOUGH.

Have a great cruise.

bosco

We were in the exact cabin (7166) you mentioned on the 12/10 sailing! We really enjoyed this cabin! It's really close to the stairs/ aft elevator, so very convenient! It was also very quiet. The room was in good shape, the only thing we noticed was that part of the balcony railing wood was warped ( no biggie). The balcony had an angle to it, so it was slightly larger than the standard size. I will note that the room itself is definitely noticeably smaller than the standard balcony room on the S class ships, but this is reflected in the square footage in the room category description so we were not surprised. However, the storage in the M class room is far superior so we made the most of less space and it worked out just fine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk