Pearl Speciality Dining Plan

Welzel04

Hi, I'm starting to stress over our cruise in 29 days!!! I just upgraded DH & I room today to a Balcony and with that I got to add Speciality Dining to our drink package... but reading through various sites it doesn't look very special if you still have to pay certain costs?

If anyone can help ease my mind I would appreciate ALL information on the dining plan as well as drink plan and Pearl/NCL!

We've only cruised Carnival and Disney before.

Thanks

I can't give ALL information I'm afraid. I can try to help though.

The dining plan will give you a number of meals in the speciality restaurants (probably three). That includes le Bistro, la Cucina, Cagneys, Moderno and Teppenyaki. You are restricted to one entree, but there should be no extra to pay onboard for these meals.

If you booked in the US you will have paid 18% gratuity with your final payment for these plans. I assume these are the costs you are talking about paying.

Beverage package includes most alcoholic drinks up to $15.

You will be able to go to cagneys and le bistro for free and order entree with unlimited apps, sides, desserts. You can go to moderno and teppanyaki for free. Some of the others require an additional cover.

246d4f1c3d2f82deb21396b992ec0ec3.jpg

For drinks you can order any single drink (read as not a flight, bucket of beer, etc) up to $15 for free excluding specialty coffee, bottled water, room service, and mini bar. Above $15 and you pay the difference plus 18% gratuity. You have either paid or are exempt from the 18% gratuity service charge on the packages. That is dealt with at booking, no additional fees onboard except for tax on drinks while in port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will be able to go to cagneys and le bistro for free and order entree with unlimited apps, sides, desserts. You can go to moderno and teppanyaki for free. Some of the others require an additional cover.

I don't think the ones that require and extra charge aren't on the Pearl are they? Maybe sushi? I have never had sushi onboard so can't say for sure, but it is probably on the Pearl, but I don't think any of the others are.