Soap, shampoo and conditioner in the cabins?

Maple30

Hi,

Do they provide cakes of soap on the Voyager, or just body wash? Also, is there good quality shampoo and conditioner, or one of those combined products. Not sure whether to take my own.:confused:

Thanks for any replies in advance :)

Hi,

Do they provide cakes of soap on the Voyager, or just body wash? Also, is there good quality shampoo and conditioner, or one of those combined products. Not sure whether to take my own.:confused:

Thanks for any replies in advance :)

cakes of soap. And a generic liquid soap dispenser in the shower on some of the older ships, which is never filled because it's crappy anyway. I always take my own. You have to be Diamond and above to have the C & A toiletry stuff (body wash, lotion, shampoo, and conditioner...all of which doesn't suit me) and I still take my own.

We always bring our preferred products. Also a small bottle of clothes washing liquid for washing a few things if required.

We also bring a small selection of pharmaceutical products, just in case - including antiseptic cream, insect bite cream, paracetamol, ............

I'm not picky on my shampoo, and use the generic stuff they provide. However, I have longish hair and always bring my own conditioner. And, I bring my own lotion (usually the little bottles from our hotel pre-stay :))

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by vacationlover_mn

We usually stay in a JS and always get shampoo/conditioner/body wash/lotion in small tubes as well as soap bars. Yes, we are D+, but I'm pretty sure that those are for JS and above regardless of status. We use the bar (really round) soap, but I bring my own shampoo/conditioner. I do use the shower gel, but only to shave my legs.

Edited by BND

Thanks for all the replies! I'm quite overwhelmed by the number of responses and hints. I'll bring my own but I'm sure hubby couldn't care less about his products so he can use the provided ones if he wishes:)