Eurodam-Have any questions?

GoProCruiser

Hi everyone! I will be setting sail on the Eurodam this Saturday and wondering if any of you have any questions/want me to film any venues. For fun, I created a YouTube Channel a couple months back...when I go on cruises, I like to film my trip (video blog) and do a ship tour video. I would always look up videos on YouTube while researching the cruises I was going on so now I'm "returning the favor" so to speak. So if you have any questions or want to see a particular venue or whatever, just let me know and I'll try my best to film it for you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be on the ship on 1/7 for 21 day's - so if you can video some of the Lido mkt especially when crowded I hear that can be a hassle - plus the intl foods they have like Asian - the sandwich area to see if they make sandwiches to order - ny pizza - dice in area also

thanks

I know this sounds crazy but I would love to see the library area. My husband loves to read in the crows nest and I need to know if there are still plenty of books to read not just reference. We are cruising Alaska in may 2017

I know this sounds crazy but I would love to see the library area. My husband loves to read in the crows nest and I need to know if there are still plenty of books to read not just reference. We are cruising Alaska in may 2017

Added the library to my list! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There seems to be quite a variation in the extent to which the "hang on the door" breakfast menu can be modified depending on which ship you're sailing. I'd be interested to know if the Eurodam is responsive to written additions and/or modifications to the items printed on the menu for breakfast, i.e. Things like fried eggs and muesli. Thanks for your research!

Edited by sailor24

The wine by the glass list for Tamarind please. I am hoping that, as they offer Asian cuisine, they have appropriate Rieslings to go with it. Rieslings go oh-so-well with spicy...

If you want to go further, how is that Green Papaya Salad in Tamarind? This is one of my favorite things to order in a Thai restaurant!!!