Grand suite on RCI - advance reservations necessary?

We are traveling on the Allure, 4/2-4/9, in a grand suite. My understanding with the sky suite benefits is that priority seating is available for select entertainment venues.

First question, does anyone know which entertainment / shows are included in that suite benefit? Are there any exclusions?

Second, do we still need reservations for the entertainment (i.e. specific day/ time) and then simply sit in the priority seating area (if available)?

Just trying to understand how this works so I can make sure to book entertainment properly when it becomes available.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are traveling on the Allure, 4/2-4/9, in a grand suite. My understanding with the sky suite benefits is that priority seating is available for select entertainment venues.

First question, does anyone know which entertainment / shows are included in that suite benefit? Are there any exclusions?

Second, do we still need reservations for the entertainment (i.e. specific day/ time) and then simply sit in the priority seating area (if available)?

Just trying to understand how this works so I can make sure to book entertainment properly when it becomes available.

Thank you![/url]

Also......

Be aware that these "Mega-Ships" are CROWDED. Even with a reservation or a "Suite Reserves", it fills up fast. You need to arrive at least 20 minutes or more before the venue to get a decent seat.

Hope This Helps.

Edited by DHADEN

Also......

Be aware that these "Mega-Ships" are CROWDED. Even with a reservation or a "Suite Reserves", it fills up fast. You need to arrive at least 20 minutes or more before the venue to get a decent seat.

Hope This Helps.

The reserved section typically has enough seats for those eligible to sit there but they do open up to all 10 minutes before showtime. We've never had an issue with crowding on the Oasis class ships as the venues are large enough that with the reserved shows, the passenger load is balanced well. The Comedy Club is small, but its size is offset by the number of shows per week offered and the limitation to pre-reserve only one showing.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

The reserved section typically has enough seats for those eligible to sit there but they do open up to all 10 minutes before showtime. We've never had an issue with crowding on the Oasis class ships as the venues are large enough that with the reserved shows, the passenger load is balanced well. The Comedy Club is small, but its size is offset by the number of shows per week offered and the limitation to pre-reserve only one showing.

Second this statement about the suite reserved seating. Same thing about needing to showing up prior to the standby line getting let in/suite seating opening up.

Sent from a mobile device