Audio in Suite?

doug52

We are splurging for a Reflection Signature Suite on our upcoming TA in April. This will be our first time on Celebrity and our first in a full suite. Normally I bring a Jambox to listen to music on the Princess Mini Suites we have enjoyed in the past.

So, this brings me to my question, in looking at the photos of the Signature Suite they show a Bose speaker that may or may not be Bluetooth.

Has anyone recently been in a Signature Suite or another full suite on the Reflection that can tell me if the Bose is Bluetooth, or is it one of the older Bose that require an older IPOD or I phone?

I would prefer not to bring my Jambox but I need the Bluetooth as I have a newer Iphone for my music and the connection will not work on the Bose.

Thanks,

Doug

I have sailed in the Signature Suite and can confirm that it is the old unit. It has the old wide connecter (prior to firewire).

When you first arrive they have an Ipad plugged into that is preloaded with music. It is also used to control your bed (or you can download the bed app onto your IPhone)

I have sailed in the Signature Suite and can confirm that it is the old unit. It has the old wide connecter (prior to firewire).

When you first arrive they have an Ipad plugged into that is preloaded with music. It is also used to control your bed (or you can download the bed app onto your IPhone)

OK, I was afraid of that. What sort of music do they have pre-loaded on the IPad? We listen to classic rock, jazz, blues, and my Wife loves contemporary country. I will probably bring the smaller of the two Jamboxes in case the Ipad is insufficient.

I wonder if I can get Pandora through the IPad??

Doug