Private Shore Excursions to share

hywheelatsea

Hello all. I am new to this forum, but wondered if there are any like minded people going on the Celebrity Soltice from Vancouver on 17th May 2017. We are making enquiries through some private tour companies and have found that most of them cater for small groups, but not as small as just one couple. If there are any other couples or small groups interested in sharing the cost of some private tours (rather than using the over priced shore excursions offered by Celebrity), we would be most interested in talking to you at some stage.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. At the top of this forum there is a sticky post about tour shares. they are not appropriate on this forum, only on the ROLL CALL for your cruise. To find your ROLL CALL, go to the main boards page, scroll down to ROLL CALLS, click on Celebrity Connections, then on Celebrity Solstice, and look for a thread with the dates for your cruise. There you can meet the other CC members who will be on your sailing. EM

Thanks for the response, but I can't find anything at the top of the page that says anything about tour shares. I have joined the Roll Call, but don't really know where to go next

It's on of the stickys at the top of the main page:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1835016

As noted, tour shares are to be handled/discussed directly on your roll call thread. If no one is responding to your plea, maybe no on is interested.

Thanks for the response, but I can't find anything at the top of the page that says anything about tour shares. I have joined the Roll Call, but don't really know where to go next

You need to post your request for tour sharing on the roll call for your sailing and other roll call members will respond if they're interested in joining you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

hywheel ~ welcome to Cruise Critic! I see you've posted in your roll call. That is the thread where you should be asking about sharing tours. Head back to that thread and ask the question you posted here on that thread. To find any thread you've posted in, click on your screen name and click FIND ALL POSTS. You can click on your roll call from there.

Let me know if you need additional assistance. Enjoy your cruise!