Fantasy - Soda - Water ?'s

leeleent

It's been a few years since we were on a cruise, but can you still carry on a limited amount of water and sodas? We will be on the Fantasy in February.

Thanks!

Edited by leeleent

It's been a few years since we were on a cruise, but can you still carry on a limited amount of water and sodas? We will be on the Fantasy in February.

Thanks!

Hi there

Soft drinks and water are only allowed to be brought on board in cans or cartons. 12 per person. Still allowed 1- 750ml. bottle of wine per adult on embarkation day. These are to be brought on board with your carry-on baggage, not checked bags.

They do have water sold at reasonable cost on board (or ordered pre cruise for your cabin) if you chooses to purchase it.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Why mention the Fantasy, rules are fleet wide. You can order a 12 pack of water to be waiting in your cabin

It shouldn't bother you that I mentioned the Fantasy. I realize it is fleetwide. I don't like asking questions on here because you never know when someone will question me for mentioning the Fantasy or something that doesn't mean a thing to you. If you don't like the words I use.... Keep on scrolling!! BTW, Happy New To You!!!

Hi there

Soft drinks and water are only allowed to be brought on board in cans or cartons. 12 per person. Still allowed 1- 750ml. bottle of wine per adult on embarkation day. These are to be brought on board with your carry-on baggage, not checked bags.

They do have water sold at reasonable cost on board (or ordered pre cruise for your cabin) if you chooses to purchase it.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

Thanks so much for your reply. just wasn't sure if this had changed or not.

I don't even know what this means " If you don't like the words I use." I just said the carry on rules are fleet wide. as Aaron Rogers said "RELAX"

This guy has been all over the boards asking questions about the Fantasy. He also wants to know how late he can board the ship, and how he can skirt the muster drill. Glad I'm not on his cruise cause he'll be the one stumbling back to the ship in port while everyone waits for him to board. ;)

Edited by bike1964

This guy has been all over the boards asking questions about the Fantasy. He also wants to know how late he can board the ship, and how he can skirt the muster drill. Glad I'm not on his cruise cause he'll be the one stumbling back to the ship in port while everyone waits for him to board. ;)

BTW, this guy is a girl and we are NOT trying to skirt the Muster drill!!!!! If you must know, we are worried about our travel time, and making our plans to NOT miss the muster drill or the Boat!!!!!!! Please do NOT assume you know me because you do NOT!! ALSO, I did not realize I had duplicated a post. same post twice just in case you don't know what that meant. I never ask anything on here and when I do, I get shot down for it. Mind your business, and if you do not like what i ask... don't assume you do, PLEASE try to be nice and keep your smart answers to yourself. Everyone is so quick to judge someone, when You think you had me figured out you are WRONG!!!! I am sorry I posted the same thing twice. I actually thought the 1st one did not get posted. We are NOT bad people and try to do the right thing. I thought this is what these message boards are for is to get help from other cruisers.

It shouldn't bother you that I mentioned the Fantasy. I realize it is fleetwide. I don't like asking questions on here because you never know when someone will question me for mentioning the Fantasy or something that doesn't mean a thing to you. If you don't like the words I use.... Keep on scrolling!! BTW, Happy New To You!!!

Some people are too sensitive, just relax, it's an online chat board.