Chef at the Riviera

Winters Gate

I am guessing you have a soon upcoming cruise, Winters Gate. Have you received cruise booklet in the mail? Sorry I don't know if they are shipped to Sweden or not.

If you do get one you can look in there for the Chef. I know the Captain and CD is listed (though can be changed last minute).

Have you joined your Roll Call? You could ask there in case someone already has cruise documents with that info.

Enjoy your cruise

If you do get one you can look in there for the Chef. I know the Captain and CD is listed (though can be changed last minute).

They have not been listing staff members in the booklet for about a year now

thanks for the info; had not noticed but now vaguely recall reading that here previously. Perhaps even was one of your helpful posts.

While we much enjoy receiving it with the "we're going on cruise" feeling but do not much more than a cursory glance anymore. We securely file them away to be added to the train tickets, concert passes and the like from our trip. Sadly most are still works in progress along with hundreds of yet to be edited photos. A retirement happy memories project perhaps.