Sauna on Adventure of the Seas

We just got off the Adventure on New Years Eve. The sauna and steam room is complimentary. It's very nice! Great big showers and towels.

As for the refurbishment, the only real difference I noticed where the water slides, Flow Rider, and new carpeting.:rolleyes: Our balcony cabin on deck 7 was not redone. The ship is still in great condition and everyone on board was fantastic!

Ali

Hi Ali,

We fly down to San Juan Friday....SO READY TO GO.....lol

Where in Chicago are you? NW side here

we're in a balcony deck 9, heard the rooms have not been redone yet.

Not worried about it, I'm sure it will be great as usual.

You cruise a lot?

Hi Ali,

We fly down to San Juan Friday....SO READY TO GO.....lol

Where in Chicago are you? NW side here

we're in a balcony deck 9, heard the rooms have not been redone yet.

Not worried about it, I'm sure it will be great as usual.

You cruise a lot?

Hi Mike!

We are about 10-15 minutes west of Wrigley down Addison. We were able to walk there during the World Series..oh man..CRAZY..but totally worth it:D

Even though the rooms are still the same, you will love the balcony. The only issue I had was our mattress. Hard as a rock, but our wonderful room attendant added more mattress toppers. Everything was sparkling clean. What is your itinerary for Friday??

This was our 4th time on Adventure and our 17th cruise.

Ali

We just got off the Adventure on New Years Eve. The sauna and steam room is complimentary. It's very nice! Great big showers and towels.

As for the refurbishment, the only real difference I noticed where the water slides, Flow Rider, and new carpeting.:rolleyes: Our balcony cabin on deck 7 was not redone. The ship is still in great condition and everyone on board was fantastic!

Ali

We are on AOTS in mid Feb. We too are on Deck 7. Any chance your room was 7274 or near?

Cruised on Navigator last year. Now her sister ship. Looking forward to it.

Edited by zdad59

We are on AOTS in mid Feb. We too are on Deck 7. Any chance your room was 7274 or near?

Cruised on Navigator last year. Now her sister ship. Looking forward to it.

We were in 7270 :) Hopefully Annie will still be the room attendant for this block of cabins..she ROCKED! Location is good..it was very quiet.

San Juan, Sea day, Barbados, St Lucia, Antigua, st kitts, st marten

I'm close to harlem & Addison

we have 3 more booked after this...lol

email - mike60707@sbcglobal.net

Mike,

Great itinerary! If you are a beach person, head on over to the Tiki Bar in Barbados and Carambola for St Kitts.

We have one booked in July for the Baltics and then switching back to Celebrity for the Caribbean in 2018.

Hi Mike!

We are about 10-15 minutes west of Wrigley down Addison. We were able to walk there during the World Series..oh man..CRAZY..but totally worth it:D

Even though the rooms are still the same, you will love the balcony. The only issue I had was our mattress. Hard as a rock, but our wonderful room attendant added more mattress toppers. Everything was sparkling clean. What is your itinerary for Friday??

This was our 4th time on Adventure and our 17th cruise.

Ali

Did you ask for the mattress topper right away ? I hate hard beds ! LOL Thanks !

Did you ask for the mattress topper right away ? I hate hard beds ! LOL Thanks !

I first tried it out, and no luck. She put the topper on the following day for me, but if you don't want to take a chance, ask for it the minute you see your attendant.:)

Ok thanks ! I always hate to be a bother but I don't want to take a chance ! LOL

I am the same way, but I knew from past experiences on the Adventure the bed might not be comfortable. We have been pretty lucky with our attendants.

Mike,

Great itinerary! If you are a beach person, head on over to the Tiki Bar in Barbados and Carambola for St Kitts.

We have one booked in July for the Baltics and then switching back to Celebrity for the Caribbean in 2018.

Nice..we have celebrity booked for March 2018.

We were looking at the Boatyard in Barbados, the Tiki Bar is better?

Also, any more info on Carambola? Taxi there? Googled it but looks more like an upscale restaurant....maybe I read wrong? lol

Any more info you can give me would be great. Thanks

We were in 7270 :) Hopefully Annie will still be the room attendant for this block of cabins..she ROCKED! Location is good..it was very quiet.

That's awesome. My group has 7270-7274-7276. Whoever has 7272 is in for a treat. We will be on the look out for Annie.

Nice..we have celebrity booked for March 2018.

We were looking at the Boatyard in Barbados, the Tiki Bar is better?

Also, any more info on Carambola? Taxi there? Googled it but looks more like an upscale restaurant....maybe I read wrong? lol

Any more info you can give me would be great. Thanks

We went to Carambola last year and absolutely loved it!! It's a resort but you can just hang out on the beach. You don't have to rent a chair but you can. It's a beautiful place!

We go to Boatyard in Barbados every year and it's amazing as well. Very fun atmosphere and only $20 for a 2 chairs, umbrella, welcome drink, access to a couple fun water items, and a taxi ride back to the ship!

• 7 years later...