A few Q's about Harmony 's Eastern Caribbean cruise

Hi there. My friend and I are going on an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Harmony of the Seas April 29th and hope to get some information and answers to some questions.

Does anyone know when the 2nd formal night is in the MDR? We are stopping in Nassau Day 2, Day3: At Sea, Day 4: St. Thomas, Day 5: St. Kitts, Day's 6 and 7: At Sea.

Do they still serve lobster tail on the 2nd Formal night? How about asking for multiple apps, entrees etc?

We are on My Time Dining and are having troubles making reservations for that recently on the Cruise Planner of the RCL website. Was told there are technical glitches and to try again in 72 hrs. Anyone else experiencing this?

We are staying in a G category Oceanview cabin (said to be obstructed view) at the very most forward part of the ship on deck 9. I can't find a picture of that type of cabin anywhere online (just get pics of other Oasis class cabins). It has a fairly large rectangular window on a slanted wall facing the helipad and a bit of the ocean I am told.

Does anyone have any links/pics of such a cabin/experiences?

Don't know if the scheduling changes, but don't want to miss it; can someone chime in when The Quest was scheduled? How about the 90's Dance party in the Promenade, when was it?

Does anyone have any experience with the RCL sponsored "Discover St. Thomas and Magens Bay" Tour with some sights and beach/shopping time (not as keen on the shopping part)? I am debating if I go with that one or Marian's Taxi Service tour there (that only has the sightseeing and beach) (I will ask about this in Ports of Call, but thought since I had your attention)

I have Crown and Anchor Gold status (big deal I know lol) and my friend does not. We are embarking at Port Everglades and I guess mileage may vary, but do you know if she can tag along with me for Priority check-in?

Thanks very much for your help.

... Do they still serve lobster tail on the 2nd Formal night? How about asking for multiple apps, entrees etc?...

Yes on the lobster, and no problem getting multiple starters and entrees in the Main Dining Room.

We have stayed in one of these rooms before... on Allure. It should be very similar. The room is actually a little larger.... the front wall slants with the ship so it gives more room towards the floor. Thus, the curtains slide on rods that are attached below and above the window so that the drapes to not hang out into the floor.

If there were a drawback to this room, I;d say it would be that the curtains are asked to be shut after dark so the light doesn't interfere with the bridge... and then we could always hear/feel the bow thrusters as we came in and out of port... not a huge deal until you were trying to sleep in a bit and would get awaken. It was quite a vibration at times. We were on deck 8.

Some people would complain that it is a very long walk to the elevators... it is but it didn't bother me until you were waiting at the elevator and realized you left something behind... then it is quite a walk.

Edited by mad-dog74