Gap in Golden Princess Mar-Apr 2018

alibabacruisers

Hi,

We are contemplating a cruise on Princess in Mar-Apr 2018 and are looking at one Mel-Sin Mar 15 and another Sin-Vanc Apr 14....we were wondering if anyone has a clue where it is between those dates? I have tried checking on the Princess website as well as other sites and cannot find an answer so was hoping someone here could help.

What I could see on the Princess website is that Club Class Dining and the Princess Luxury Bed are scheduled to be on Golden effective with the October 2, 2017 sailing. But no gap in Golden's schedule at that time so those features are being added on the fly. The gap on Golden's schedule in Singapore is from March 31 to April 14, 2018. Just about right for a routine dry dock--and right before a long repositioning cruise is a not-uncommon time for one. Though the timing and location also easily add up to a charter and/or sailing only open for booking to the Asain market.

Edited by fishywood

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
What I could see on the Princess website is that Club Class Dining and the Princess Luxury Bed are scheduled to be on Golden effective with the October 2, 2017 sailing. But no gap in Golden's schedule at that time so those features are being added on the fly. The gap on Golden's schedule in Singapore is from March 31 to April 14, 2018. Just about right for a routine dry dock--and right before a long repositioning cruise is a not-uncommon time for one. Though the timing and location also easily add up to a charter and/or sailing only open for booking to the Asain market.

I asked our TA about this just yesterday. He expects it is a charter as they are very popular in that area of the world. He was unable to find a definitive answer though.