Canada/NE Serenade of the Seas

Has anyone done this cruise? We are considering it for this October. It is appealing because it's RT from Boston and we could spend time with my husband's brother who lives there pre-cruise. We have a $1500 travel voucher burning a hole in our pockets so looking for something for next fall. I must admit, I don't know much about the ship, the ports, or what we would do while there but I have never seen that part of the country so this seems like a good way to do it. Thanks for any information.

Edited by Beachiekeen

My husband and I did this cruise this past October and had a wonderful time. We spent thee days in Boston and boarded on Sunday. We did a RCCL sponsored excursion at each port and loved each one. The tour guides were fabulous. We usually cruise the larger ships but enjoyed the Serenade. Food was fine as was the service. Entertainment was much better than I expected. We would do it again.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

If you click on the link above for the Serenade threads, you will find a lot of information about the ship and some reviews for this itinerary as well. It's the last link on the right hand side up top, see it? :)

Thanks that is where I went next. I already found a new review for this exact cruise so I will definitely read up! I'm still interested in hearing firsthand reports though.

My parents went on this cruise in October and really enjoyed it. We are from the coast of Connecticut and have never been to these places. The ports were great.

One hidden perk - when you are going on excursions in US Ports - your cell phone works!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone done this cruise? We are considering it for this October. It is appealing because it's RT from Boston and we could spend time with my husband's brother who lives there pre-cruise. We have a $1500 travel voucher burning a hole in our pockets so looking for something for next fall. I must admit, I don't know much about the ship, the ports, or what we would do while there but I have never seen that part of the country so this seems like a good way to do it. Thanks for any information.

We thoroughly enjoyed this cruise. We enjoyed each of the ports as well as the sea days. Dress in layers, take an umbrella (just in case), and enjoy the trip! It's wonderful!