Drink Package Upgrade

FRMCRZR823

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I have read a few threads and websites and have gotten very mixed answers.

I have the classic beverage package included in my price. I am thinking about upgrading to the premium. Is it the same price to upgrade before the cruise on the website as well as on the ship, or is the ship more money?

Another advantage of waiting till you are onboard is you get it prorated if you don't buy it on day 1. So can try classic a couple days and upgrade to premium later in the cruise. It's $11.80 per day so just applies to days left.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

everyone's correct, and by waiting you can decide if you actually want it. Most regular drinks are covered by the classic package. I like decent scotch and the fancy cocktails (martini bar...world bar etc) so I upgrade, my wife is fine with the classic. She likes the Wente wine with dinner and regular cocktails like margaritas, mojitos etc. all covered under the classic package.