Internet and switching devices??

We paid for the voom internet for 1 device on the Liberty....I was wondering...does that mean only one device can be connected at a time? If we have a phone and tablet can we "take turns"? Be on the phone in the morning...log off and log back on using the tablet next? Thanks!

We paid for the voom internet for 1 device on the Liberty....I was wondering...does that mean only one device can be connected at a time? If we have a phone and tablet can we "take turns"? Be on the phone in the morning...log off and log back on using the tablet next? Thanks!

You can use any number of different devices, but only one can be logged in at a time.

That what I thought but my daughter who have Surf cannot get it to disconnect from her phone to use her computer. It keep saying already connected to another device.

Me and my wife share to expensive option and it automatically does the switch.

Not sure if it is something we doing wrong but that what happens on our Allure trip. I ended up give my daughter my account and she have no problem.

That what I thought but my daughter who have Surf cannot get it to disconnect from her phone to use her computer. It keep saying already connected to another device.

Not sure if it is something we doing wrong but that what happens on our Allure trip. I ended up give my daughter my account and she have no problem.

Tell your daughter to use the web browser and go to logout.com.

On Rhapsody in November, it often took 30 minutes before I would switch to another device after disconnecting the first one.

logout.com -- bookmark that next time you go on a Royal ship. That will log you out of Royal's internet so another device can be logged in.