Current onboard booking offer

weregoingcruising

Thank you for the info but I'm looking for current on board booking perk info.

We booked on 12/14 while onboard and they were offering the Go Better! (choice of 2 perks-bevg pkg, obc, gratuities or internet) for the same price as Go Big! and, of course, the additional obc for booking onboard. Suites get the Go Best!

We booked on 12/14 while onboard and they were offering the Go Better! (choice of 2 perks-bevg pkg, obc, gratuities or internet) for the same price as Go Big! and, of course, the additional obc for booking onboard. Suites get the Go Best!

Thank you for that info. I believe that offer changed and was also wondering the current offer for late 2018 and early 2019 caribbean sailings.

Thank you for that info. I believe that offer changed and was also wondering the current offer for late 2018 and early 2019 caribbean sailings.

We got only 1 perk + OBC for booking on board mid December on Equinox.

Sailings are in 2018. Maybe now they are offering 2 perks under current X promotion.

The cruises we booked on board were Caribbean sailings in February 2019. The offer we received must have expired already.

Edited by LuvCruzn4Evr

We just disembarked the Eclipse. While on board we booked the Equinox for 3 March 2018, oceanview and received 2 perks, plus $125 obc. Before sailing, the website was showing 2 perks, so the only incentive we got for booking on board was the obc, and reduced deposit.