carnival early saver question

bnorris10

I am almost positive we booked early saver as she was giving us a rundown when the travel agent had us on the phone saying if we canceled we would have to use it future travel etc

Anyways we just booked a couple of days ago and our cruise is not til December so today I looked at the price after getting an email and the room price dropped by $40 and they added $50 OBC

So I popped an email over to my TA but just wondering how that early saver will work will I get the $40 difference as OBC or will they deduct that from what I owe and will I get the $50 obc that is being offered right now?

If the same category of room is 40.00 cheaper, you could get that off of your amount you owe. As to the 50 OBC..that is a question your TA will have to answer, as generally , different bookings have different options.

You would have gotten the 40.00 as OBC if you paid in full on booking.

Now, IF you did a 1/2 price deposit sale, you would have to pay the whole deposit before any monies would be taken off your balance.

If you booked early saver and haven't made final payment the amount you owe should be reduced by 40.00 and you should get the OBC in addition.

Be aware that if the price drops again and you price match a second time, you will not keep this OBC. You will get whatever is being offered at that time.

I am almost positive we booked early saver as she was giving us a rundown when the travel agent had us on the phone saying if we canceled we would have to use it future travel etc

Anyways we just booked a couple of days ago and our cruise is not til December so today I looked at the price after getting an email and the room price dropped by $40 and they added $50 OBC

So I popped an email over to my TA but just wondering how that early saver will work will I get the $40 difference as OBC or will they deduct that from what I owe and will I get the $50 obc that is being offered right now?

The current promotion does give your cabin $50 OBC.

It is 50% reduced deposit so you won't have to worry about that.

And yes, your fare should be reduced by $40.

You can keep looking for price drops until Final Payment if you're not booked under the Early Saver rate.

BUT you can lose the $50 promo OBC if you see a lower rate that does not carry a promotional OBC.

The current promotion does give your cabin $50 OBC.

It is 50% reduced deposit so you won't have to worry about that.

And yes, your fare should be reduced by $40.

You can keep looking for price drops until Final Payment if you're not booked under the Early Saver rate.

BUT you can lose the $50 promo OBC if you see a lower rate that does not carry a promotional OBC.

Okay yup they lowered it $40 on each cruise and also gave me the additional OBC

There is only one more room available in my category so I will keep an eye on it either way I am happy with what I have gotten not to mention my TA is giving us $75 per room for booking with him