Braid hair on ship?

pmama

My daughters would like to get perhaps a half-head of the Caribbean style bead braids on our upcoming trip but would prefer not to waste excursion time doing it this year.

Years ago, they were able to get these braids on a Disney cruise out by the pool. I don't remember seeing anything like this on our past RCI cruises.

Does anyone know if this can be done in the FOS salon and how much they'd charge?

My daughters would like to get perhaps a half-head of the Caribbean style bead braids on our upcoming trip but would prefer not to waste excursion time doing it this year.

Years ago, they were able to get these braids on a Disney cruise out by the pool. I don't remember seeing anything like this on our past RCI cruises.

Does anyone know if this can be done in the FOS salon and how much they'd charge?

Never seen it done ON the ship before. If they did do it, I am sure it would cost four to ten times what you would pay for it to be done on a beach. Personally, I'd rather not waste my time on a ship sitting in a salon getting my hair done when there is a flowrider to be ridden. But hey, that's just my opinion.