Rum and Coke package questions

Does anyone know if the $40 Rum and Coke package can be purchased on the ship for the same price? I read it takes 48hours to deliver. Has anyone pre bought this and was it in your room when you got there?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does anyone know if the $40 Rum and Coke package can be purchased on the ship for the same price? I read it takes 48hours to deliver. Has anyone pre bought this and was it in your room when you got there?

It is in your room waiting when you board... It is quite a pricy bottle of rum too, but the convenience would be great!

On other lines, we've ordered a bottle (750ml) for our cabin as the package price was always close to what it would cost us to buy it at bottle at home. RCI is charging more than double what I paid in November on HAL. Thanks, but no thanks.

You DO realize that the rum is a 375 ml bottle, not a full size 750 ml????

Yes, I realize that it is only 375ml. Do you realize that equals a little over 8 shots or 8 standard mixed drinks with 6oz of Coke in each? If you order a rum and Coke at a bar, that is what you would get. So yes, it is a good deal for $5 per drink. I don't see how this is debatable.

Yes, I realize that it is only 375ml. Do you realize that equals a little over 8 shots or 8 standard mixed drinks with 6oz of Coke in each? If you order a rum and Coke at a bar, that is what you would get. So yes, it is a good deal for $5 per drink. I don't see how this is debatable.

I think it's debatable by people who wouldn't do an official pour. My brother feels that "a drink" is a full can of Dr Pepper with a very large amount of spiced rum.

Even going out....I dated a bartender and people always overserved us. I constantly embarrassed him by asking for way more coke in my jack and cokes because they wouldn't put A shot/jigger of rum in there.

If you expect that, if you wouldn't use just A shot or half the can of coke in your drink, it doesn't sound like a good deal. Sounds great to me though!

I don't understand the need to break down the price of a single drink from the bar vs pre-purchased bottle.

In the end, how much are you going to save?

You spend $1000's on your cruise and then haggle over the saving of $5.

If you are that cheap and penny pinching that much, just bring a pint of rum and stick it in your waistband........

A plain rum and coke is only about $7.50 before gratuity.

Just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums