91 days out...thermal pass sold out?

callmebetty

I just went to pre-book the thermal spa pass and got a message that it is no longer available. I have never run into this before- is it actually sold out or will it become available closer to sailing (or maybe tomorrow at the 90 day mark)?

We are on a 10 day Gem out of NYC in April.

I just went to pre-book the thermal spa pass and got a message that it is no longer available. I have never run into this before- is it actually sold out or will it become available closer to sailing (or maybe tomorrow at the 90 day mark)?

That is what appears until you reach your booking time - 100 days if you are in a suite, 90 days for all other cabins. You are getting the message because you are trying too soon. Also be aware that they hold back well over half of the spa passes for sale on board the ship.

You might want to call. We are in a suite on the Pearl and at 100 days, I couldn't get a pass. I called and was told that they couldn't access it either so I should wait til 90 days. At 88 days, I still couldn't purchase a pass so I called again and they told me there was a problem with their system so a supervisor would take care of it and call me. Two days later I had my passes. $79 for 4 day pass.

There may be a special problem with your sailing, but it sounds like this is the same problem that many people have run into before when they try to purchase the pass between 100 and 90 days out (and they are not in a suite).

Let us know what the site says tomorrow.

keep checking, ours became available about 58 days before