just did a day pass at breezes

Jared100

Just did a day pass at breezes for 2, $80 each purchased there. It was great! we were there weds 1/4/17. Weather was great, the resort wasn't too packed, and the bar by the pool was excellent! the bar tenders coudlnt have been any nicer!!

we also did the watersports since they are included, and opted for the paddleboat. let me know if you have any questions i may be able to answer

Breezes Nassau, 15 min ride on #10 jitney. $1.25.

Food was bbq chicken, burgers and fries, hot dogs, crab salad, crab salad sandwich, conch fritters... A few other things I don't remember.

All inclusive liquor/non liquor and food yes.

And water sports were non motorized, such as paddle boat, kayak, wind sail. 0344a1634dac59f9ebcedb2cbbdae3bd.jpg

52c431e87e42283975884de44e93d316.jpg

7c89f4f5905efdce94b43110bc107490.jpg

It was very fun, but relaxing. Not too crowded.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Food was bbq chicken, burgers and fries, hot dogs, crab salad, crab salad sandwich, conch fritters... A few other things I don't remember.

All inclusive liquor/non liquor and food yes.

Just to add to this, there's also an indoor buffet for lunch, if you don't want to eat at the grill.

I wish I saw the indoor buffet hahah I wonder what they had because I didn't even check!

In regards to the snorkeling, there are people peddling a snorkeling trip on the beach, not affiliated with the resort. One guy told me 55 one told me 65!

You could bring your own equipment and snorkel off the beach because it was very clear. My girlfriend said she saw a ray

Awesome, I have my own equipment. I just needed to figure out if there's any good spots there. Thank you, I'm trying to book this now. I'm not finding any way to do it from their website.

Hm, depending on when your going you can always get it there if it is off season. Just call tomorrow, because I definitely remember them saying you could get it online somewhere

Awesome, I have my own equipment. I just needed to figure out if there's any good spots there. Thank you, I'm trying to book this now. I'm not finding any way to do it from their website.

Breezes doesn't offer snorkeling tours, that's why it's not on their website. There are probably outside vendors around that will sell them. You could try asking at the water sports hut when you get there. Beach snorkeling is pretty bad in Nassau so you really need a boat tour to get out to decent snorkeling spots.

We went the 7th and it was awesome!! I found the passes online on sale for $65 each. We stayed outside the whole time and just ate from the grill. Jerk chicken was yummy! We left our 5 year old at home so it was nice to use wifi for free and FaceTime her too. Would do it again in a heartbeat.