The will announce the Caribbean itineraries for ships that permanently sail the Caribbean several weeks before the ships that reposition for the peak caribbean season.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RCI releasing "several" weeks past their published dates...is being kind ;)

I was being very kind. We booked fall 2017 on Oasis (permanent Caribbean) the day itineraries were releases on March 8 of last year. 3 weeks later we were able to book navigator (repositioned to Caribbean) for spring of 2018.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I was being very kind. We booked fall 2017 on Oasis (permanent Caribbean) the day itineraries were releases on March 8 of last year. 3 weeks later we were able to book navigator (repositioned to Caribbean) for spring of 2018.

I know you were being "kind" that was my point ;)

Does anyone know if Oasis 4 will go on sale at the same time .... just wondering given that it hasn't been named yet, but is due to be based in the Med next summer season (2018) or have I got things completely wrong?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by saffikins

Does anyone know if Oasis 4 will go on sale at the same time .... just wondering given that it hasn't been named yet, but is due to be based in the Med next summer season (2018) or have I got things completely wrong?

Thanks

We won't know for sure until RC releases their deployment schedule in a few weeks.

The speculation is that O-4 will mimic the time line of Harmony. Sailing Europe over the summer of 2018 and then to Miami (probably) in November. If it does follow that course, harmony's itineraries were released for sale in mid April 2015, which was a few weeks later than the rest of the deployments. I expect we will see the same time line. Incidentally Harmony was named February 23, 2015.

The speculation is that O-4 will mimic the time line of Harmony. Sailing Europe over the summer of 2018 and then to Miami (probably) in November. If it does follow that course, harmony's itineraries were released for sale in mid April 2015, which was a few weeks later than the rest of the deployments. I expect we will see the same time line. Incidentally Harmony was named February 23, 2015.

Thank you for info

Sent from my iPhone using Forums