Seattle lodging

Scott531

My wife and I are taking our first ever cruise to Alaska in mid June. We are flying in to Seatac the night before departure and are looking for a decent place to spend the night near the airport. We need a hotel with a shuttle as we will be returning to the airport on Sunday to use the transfers we purchased from Princess. We are considering the Red Roof Inn at the moment. Any advice? Thank you.

If you are cruising on Princess and you have got Princess transfers from the airport to Pier 91, then if you stay at the Doubletree Inn, there will be no need for you to go back to the airport to catch your shuttle. You would just have to check in with the Princess people down on the first floor and let them know that you're there. (Check at the desk for the location of the people.)

Tom

Check out Seattle Express website and see what hotels they serv.

Seattle express is a shuttle service from Airport hotels to,Pier 91.

The cost is $15.00 per person each way.

The shuttle service will return you to one of the airport hotels they serv or the airport.

I prefer a budget hotel. I have stayed at the Sleep Inn and the Best western Exec. I have used Seattle Express with both and service was great both times