Specialty Dining

Salem615

Hi

We will be on the Liberty in April and are considering eating one night in the Steakhouse.

Is it worth the extra money to do so? We are not planning any excursions so I was thinking of splurging one night.

I never have never paid extra to eat in one of the specialty places so I want to be sure it is worth it.

Thanks

I eat in the Steakhouse once each 7 day cruise, so I enjoy it and don't think much about the extra charge. It's just a very good meal, especially for the meat lovers. The 9 oz filet mignon is comparable to a triple trimmed Omaha Steak and the rack of lamb is always delicious.

Hi

We will be on the Liberty in April and are considering eating one night in the Steakhouse.

Is it worth the extra money to do so? We are not planning any excursions so I was thinking of splurging one night.

I never have never paid extra to eat in one of the specialty places so I want to be sure it is worth it.

Thanks

Hi Salem

Do you ever go out to a fancy restaurant at home. I costs more than your average...whatever. Is it worth it. Same discussion, if you want to splurge on something special, go ahead, enjoy.

have a good cruise

Hi

Thanks

It's worth it to me. You will get varying opinions on quality, but I would compare it to a nice steakhouse on land where your meal would cost at least twice as much per person than the fee in the steakhouse. When you factor in the soup/salad, appetizer, entree, and dessert, you get a great value. The rest of the food on the ship is good and you have already paid for it, but I think the value of the steakhouse meal is much more than $35 so it balances out in the end.

I made a reservation in advance, should I go by the restaurant when I get onboard to request a window table?

Thanks!

We do, But the ships are different, We have had great window views. And some with people walking by looking in the windows at us.