RCCL website problem

The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time.

I wanted to print out my luggage tags...what does this mean? Can anyone tell me what they think is happening?

Thank you

Cincinnatigal

Try again in about 20 minutes. If you accessed your reservation and got out of it you'll get that message.

The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time.

I wanted to print out my luggage tags...what does this mean? Can anyone tell me what they think is happening?

Thank you

Cincinnatigal

Did you access your reservation, log out and then log right back in? Give it 20 or 30 minutes and try again. You did nothing wrong.

Edited by davekathy

Happens all the time lately. I notice when I am linked with other friends on the cruise, they cannot get into their planners until I log out. Therefore cannot reserve items at same time Strange. Usually have to call Royal for multiple bookings.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As far as RCI IT, yes they did. You have to use the "Exit" link (instead of just leaving/closing that page) and then you won't have the 20 min time out.;)

Yea poor wording on my part. I was trying to be nice. ;o) That's why I asked if the OP completely logged off.

Edited by davekathy