Bliss Alaska booked!

RMS Olympic

You guys are paying over $15000 for a 7 day cruise ? :confused::confused::confused:

Not me :D I normally do book a Suite with NCL but for the Bliss we chose a Mini Suite, my guess eventually those Havens will come down in price.I agree they have over priced them, but then I think they are over priced on the Escape and Getaway as well.

The price on a Mini Suite is pretty much right in there in comparison to Celebrity with a Beverage package, as well as the Signature Suite their Mini Suite with HAL when they offered the Signature Beverage Package with the Explore4 promo for Alaska.

My PCC called me tonight I thought I would be booking 2-3 Haven cabins for a family blow out trip!! Was willing to pay more than I do on Caribbean Cruises but $14K per cabin no way Alaska can wait!!!!!

For that price you can get a suite on Regent or Silversea and cruise with fewer than 500 people.

Just booked the June 2 Alaskan cruise too! Aft balcony (first one!). Thought about the spa balcony but it was $1300 more. I'd rather have the aft balcony view and pay for the spa passes! I sailed Alaska on the Jewel with my mom, suzieq28, (Hi mom!) in 2015. This cruise will be for my fiance's birthday and our first wedding anniversary! He doesn't know yet. 507 long days to go!

Hello my DD- you booked the first sailing to Alaska and I booked the last-September 22, 2018 so I have a little bit longer to wait.

Just looked at our invoice for the Jewel 2015 cruise to Alaska which was 9 days in a mini-suite and I'm paying $370.00 more to sail on the Bliss for 7 days in an Aft. Cannot wait to do an Aft in Alaska and to see that observation space on this brand new ship!!

I decided to reserve an aft balcony on the June 9 sailing since it's a little cheaper than the inaugural and hopefully it'll avoid any unexpected issues that pop up on the ship's first stops in the Alaskan ports of call. Not sure yet if I'll really take it but at least I have it booked in case, and it only took a CruiseNext certificate.