Mongolian? Wok

deborahjo

I don't think Carnival would take this venue away.

It is WAY too popular. The lines get CRAZY as the week goes on, but some of us "crazy" people wait in those lines because it's THAT good.:rolleyes::D

It is very good but wish they would come up with a way to speed it up

Mongolian grill was only opened from 11:30 - 2:30 and closed promptly - even if there was a line waiting.

On my sailings I go on embarkation day. Lines are not long yet since people tend to jump in the first line they see not realizing that the stations serve different food.

But the line at the mongolian just grows and grows. Your best bet is to be there BEFORE they open

Mongolian grill was only opened from 11:30 - 2:30 and closed promptly - even if there was a line waiting.

On my sailings I go on embarkation day. Lines are not long yet since people tend to jump in the first line they see not realizing that the stations serve different food.

But the line at the mongolian just grows and grows. Your best bet is to be there BEFORE they open

Have never seen them tell people waiting on line sorry we are closed. Typically a crewmember will get on the end of the line and tell people sorry we are closing.

We must be lucky or alt-left or something. Mongolian Wok is my favorite and the only lines I've ever run into are staff, not guests. I always tell them not to spray the wok with that crappy spray can and the food tastes soooooooooo much better. Agree with all that the wok (and MDR) offer the best lunch on the ship. Being used to smashburger and WholeFoods burgers at lunch at home (better than fiveguys imho), I think the guys burgers on some ships are CRAP. I would rather eat salad than those pink slimy things.

I thought I'd read (on here!) that they were getting rid of it, simply because they can't put people through the line fast enough, and it just gets too backed up. Other food lines & food types are much more efficient from that standpoint. :(

I LOOOOVE the MW, but I'm not willing to stand in line for it 30-45+ minutes.

This was posted a few weeks back in the Facebook group for my next Cruise.

5e62e17763faaf2da10823896767a70a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

The Mongolian Wok has been gone from the Conquest for a couple of years, when the ship first got 2.0 upgrades. It doesn't have anything to do with the BBQ which took the place of the Fish and Chips.