beverage package questions

ule

I'm trying to decide what I want to do about a beverage package for my upcoming cruise and I have a few questions. Do I need to have that souvenir cup with me to get a soda or do they place a sticker or something on my Sea Pass? How does that work if I'm using a WOW band? Do they have a portable scanner or will I have to take it off my wrist every time I order a soda? The refreshment package says it included premium coffees. What's considered a premium coffee? Is that coffee anywhere like the cafes and dining rooms except for the Starbucks? I originally ordered a 24 case of water for my room. Since bottled water is included in the refreshment package, I'm thinking I may be better off to upgrade to the refreshment package. Then I could have soda, water and coffee.

Thanks in advance for your help. I'm really learning alot from reading all these boards!!

Ule

Do I need to have that souvenir cup with me to get a soda (no) or do they place a sticker or something on my Sea Pass (yes)? How does that work if I'm using a WOW band (its loaded on your band)? Do they have a portable scanner(yes)or will I have to take it off my wrist every time I order a soda (no)? The refreshment package says it included premium coffees. What's considered a premium coffee (anything bought at Cafe Lattitudes)? Is that coffee anywhere like the cafes and dining rooms except for the Starbucks (ship coffee = bad, Cafe Lattitues/Starbucks= good, in other words, it's different coffee)? I originally ordered a 24 case of water for my room. Since bottled water is included in the refreshment package, I'm thinking I may be better off to upgrade to the refreshment package. Then I could have soda, water and coffee. I don't know what the non-alcoholic packages are, make sure bottled water isn't already included in the package you've purchased before upgrading to the refreshment package. It all depends on how much coffee and water you're going to be drinking.

I'm trying to decide what I want to do about a beverage package for my upcoming cruise and I have a few questions. Do I need to have that souvenir cup with me to get a soda or do they place a sticker or something on my Sea Pass? How does that work if I'm using a WOW band? Do they have a portable scanner or will I have to take it off my wrist every time I order a soda? The refreshment package says it included premium coffees. What's considered a premium coffee? Is that coffee anywhere like the cafes and dining rooms except for the Starbucks? I originally ordered a 24 case of water for my room. Since bottled water is included in the refreshment package, I'm thinking I may be better off to upgrade to the refreshment package. Then I could have soda, water and coffee.

Thanks in advance for your help. I'm really learning alot from reading all these boards!!

Ule

The freestyle machines will require you to use the souvenir cup but if you just want a soda (limited choices) you can get one at any bar. Card will have a sticker or scan your wowband.

Starbucks from stand alone locations that are only on Harmony, Allure and Oasis are not included but coffees that may be made with Starbucks beans on other ships are.

Edited by Ourusualbeach