Norwegian Getaway Angled Balcony

shawn419

Hello Cruisers,

I will be going on the Norwegian Getaway in April and I was lucky to get an angled balcony, which has more room. I believe I will be in cabin 14242, does anyone have any pictures of the cabin? Also does anyone have any pictures of the cabin in the hallway, I heard it pops out. Please let me know! It will be my second time on this ship.

We are in this exact cabin next week!! I'll try to remember to post photos on this thread for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok it would be greatly appreciated and possibly a picture of it from the hallway so we can see how it pops out, the only reason we are wondering is because we will have cabin 14244 next to it as well. Let me know how it is and take lots of pictures!

• 2 weeks later...

We were in an angled balcony room in December, although not that one. The balcony is quite a bit bigger; we even had two actual lounge chairs. Otherwise the rooms are similar, I believe, to regular balcony rooms. I think the doorway did stick out farther than other doors.

i was in 13290 angled on the BA

if you want great service, the steward parked his cart outside the room since the hall is wider. we could get anything we wanted anytime.

however the days we wanted to sleep late, you could hear him filling all the ice from each room down the hall

• 2 weeks later...