Silly question

Scott531

We are on a Princess cruise in mid-June to Alaska and were wondering if whole milk is available onboard. Figured 2% and maybe 1% but one of us is a sworn whole milk only drinker. Thanks.

Has been on every princess cruise I've been on, it may be that one of the 1% or 2% people have to compromise though.

We are on a Princess cruise in mid-June to Alaska and were wondering if whole milk is available onboard. Figured 2% and maybe 1% but one of us is a sworn whole milk only drinker. Thanks.

Yes, it's available. However, you may find the taste to be a little different than what you're used to. The milk isn't "fresh), it's irradiated and stored in cartons on a shelf...no refrigeration necessary until the carton is opened.

I clicked off from this thread and the next one was a response about taking kids on a cruise.

Both my kids (now 9 and 6) have been cruising since they were 6 months old. We have cruised on both Ruby and Star and the camps are great on both. For the Pelicans (which is where 4 year olds would be) they have lots of arts and crafts, an outside play area with bikes (weather dependent), an indoor small jungle gym, storytime, movies, group games, etc. You will get a schedule in the stateroom giving daily activities, etc. They are very structured and organised. My kids love the camps on Princess.

Edited by JF - retired RRT

Yes they have it. It's the UHP variety, so there will be some aftertaste.