Average of Jewel Greek Isles passengers

lcs

I know, weird question! I've searched the threads and can't find this info. My DD (who is in her early 40's) is going for her birthday with me (Mom) but she was wondering if there would be anyone younger than her DM on the ship. Either way she'll have fun, I know but just curious.

Anyone been on this cruise earlier who may have an answer? Thanks in advance for you help!

Hi!

It certainly depends when you are going. We went last year in July and I would guess average age was round 40-45. A lot younger than I expected. (Good thing for us!) There was quite a lot people under 40. I think cruises earlier, in May and during Autumn gathers older people but there is definitely going to be a lot people round 40. Enjoy your cruise!

I know, weird question! I've searched the threads and can't find this info. My DD (who is in her early 40's) is going for her birthday with me (Mom) but she was wondering if there would be anyone younger than her DM on the ship. Either way she'll have fun, I know but just curious.

Anyone been on this cruise earlier who may have an answer? Thanks in advance for you help!

The average age is around 40 and if you travel during school holidays ist is more around 30 due to many children on bord.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank you for your quick responses!

We are traveling in the middle of May. I'm sure she'll find some people her age. Although I keep telling her that those of us who grew up in the 60's are much more fun!!!